Systems Trainer Vacancy
Full time - field based role with regular national travel
Who are we?
We work with some of the most exciting brands in the world, creating digital learning courses on the widest variety of subjects you can imagine. It’s not only cool to work here – it’s a privilege, and an education in itself that pushes, inspires and challenges us every single day.
We are also experts in the world’s best eLearning authoring tool – Articulate. Our customers come to us for our software expertise and a second-to-none training experience that inspires and motivates them to become experts themselves.
We are seeking to recruit Systems Trainer who will become part of our amazing story. You will deliver world-class training and create award-winning eLearning projects for global brands – pushing the boundaries of design, technology and media.
What does it take to be our next Systems Trainer?
We’re looking for someone who knows how to put on a great show – training is part subject matter expertise, part performance. To be successful with us, you’ll need to be good at both. The knowledge will come from an uncontainable enthusiasm for software training and experience in inspiring and motivating a classroom full of delegates. You might already be a fan of Articulate Storyline software – if you’re not, you will fast become one working with us!
Ideas are currency here. We constantly brainstorm, think outside the box and execute wildly creative projects and concepts to a slick and professional level that surprise and delight our customers. If you’re excited about creating magic and calling it work, you’ll fit right in.
The Systems Trainer will deliver compelling classroom and virtual training to a wide variety of customers from every industry. You will be training experienced software users and novices alike, so knowing how to manage this dynamically in the training room is essential.
Presenting to groups of up to 20 learners, you’ll deliver engaging training at company locations, customer sites and virtually via webinars, providing customers with the knowledge they need to succeed. Your training style will be so infectious, you will create raving fans every time.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for design, technology and media
- Be a high achiever who is driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships, engage, motivate and inspire
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative and enjoy the creative challenge of solving problems
- Understand that working for a small but fast-growing company brings interest and involvement, but requires flexibility and a commitment to getting the job done