IT Support Technician
Full time role based in Harpenden, Hertfordshire
Who are we?
Omniplex helps companies from across the globe to create and deliver outstanding eLearning solutions. Passionate about sharing knowledge, we now serve an expansive and varied customer base across all industries (private and public) and we work with majority of FTSE 100 companies.
Due to continuous expansion, we’re now looking for an IT Support Technician to join us in Harpenden and play a vital role in the growth of our business. If you’re an enthusiastic IT graduate or Junior Tech Support professional looking to increase your experience in a company where you can make your mark – get in touch.
As an IT Support Technician, you’ll be responsible for responding to help desk tickets and supporting our global customer base in line with agreed Service Level Agreement. You will take on our customers’ challenging technical problems to a logical resolution, delighting them with the quick solution. Alongside assisting our clients, you’ll provide internal IT support for Omniplex colleagues in the UK, USA and China.
To be considered for this role, we would expect you to have:
- Prior support experience using a SaaS helpdesk, web services and/or software deployment
- A bachelor’s degree or Technical Certification in IT, computing or a related subject
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and personable
- Logical and systematic problem-solving skills
- Good technical knowledge of a variety of IT systems including but not limited to Windows, MacOS, Servers, desktop and mobile devices, Office 365, networking
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML5, Single Sign On (SSO) or API integration will give you an added advantage
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 20 days’ holiday (rising with service to 25 days) plus 8 days Bank Holidays
- Expenses paid for any pre-approved business travel
- Training and Development Opportunities
As a successful eLearning business, we understand that knowledge is power. As such, we offer great development opportunities to enable our employees to fulfil their potential.Submit your CV