Digital Project Manager
Full time role based in Harpenden, Hertfordshire
Who are we?
Cursim is Omniplex’s learning design agency. We work with some of the most exciting brands in the world, creating digital learning courses on the widest variety of subjects you can imagine. It’s not only cool to work here – it’s a privilege, and an education in itself that pushes, inspires and challenges us every single day.
We are seeking to recruit a Digital Project Manager who will be part of our story, enabling the delivery of award-winning digital learning for global brands that push the boundaries of design, technology and media.
This is an opportunity for a motivated and experienced Digital Project Manager to drive a forward-thinking team of in-house and freelance creatives in an exciting phase of our story.
As a Digital Project Manager you will enable the delivery of amazing digital-learning projects that delights our clients, on time and budget by practising agile methodologies.
Our Project Manager will lead the delivery and governance of multiple digital projects in a fast-paced environment. Ideas are currency in the Cursim team – and so our Project Manager will play an instrumental role in our continuous improvement activities as we strive to be the best digital-learning agency we can be.
The ideal Digital Project Manager will be an experienced and proven Digital Project Manager, with the experience of delivering projects in an agile environment. Any experience of working for a digital agency or digital business is seen as highly desirable.
With a passion for delivering great digital products, and a focus on brilliant customer service, our project manager is a fantastic communicator, facilitator and organiser. They are comfortable with driving delivery without line management responsibility. They get on well with their colleagues and will be able to lead prioritisation of client work.
- Previous experience of working for a digital agency or business is highly desirable
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, able to effortlessly juggle multiple conflicting and changing priorities and schedules
- Super organised, methodical and process-driven, with serious attention to detail
- Task-focused – for us it is about getting the job done, being committed to quality rather than watching the clock
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and a sense of personal responsibility towards getting the job done
- Capable of hands on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions. Ideas are currency here.