Content Developer Vacancy
Full time role based in Harpenden, Hertfordshire
Who are we?
We are a global eLearning solutions provider, based in Harpenden, Hertfordshire. We partner with market leading software and have our own outstanding design team. We are uniquely placed to be able to offer our clients a wide array of solutions to best suit their needs in the training sphere. We have an expansive and varied client base across all industries, working with the majority of FTSE 100 companies.
We are passionate about online learning, and work with a varied client base to design innovative and engaging eLearning. We are seeking people who can help us to push the boundaries of content development, based on a solid foundation of learning science and following evidence-based best practice.
As a Content Developer for Omniplex, you’ll use your content development experience to help build compelling, beautifully designed courses. You’ll have the opportunity to be truly creative, contributing ideas for technical, graphic design and instructional design treatment. You’ll need to know Articulate’s authoring tools inside-out, going above and beyond standard authoring functionalities; knowing how to ‘hack’ the tools to create best-in-class eLearning.
Download full job description here.
Ideas are currency here. We constantly brainstorm, think outside the box and execute wildly creative projects to a slick and professional level that surprise and delight our customers. If you’re excited about creating magic and calling it work, you’ll fit right in.
We’re looking for someone who is massively creative, tech-savvy and inspired by the world around them.
To join us as a Content Developer you will need:
- expert ability to develop content in the Articulate suite of products, primarily Storyline 360
- ability to provide expert support to other users of Articulate both internal and external
- interest in, understanding of, and ability to use graphic design principles to create attractive interfaces
- understanding of user interface design and best practice
- understanding of how to create learning which is accessible to the widest possible audience
- incorporating mixed media in courses for maximum impact