Business Development Executive
Full time role based in Harpenden, Hertfordshire
Who are we?
We are a global eLearning solutions provider, based in Harpenden, Hertfordshire. We partner with market leading software and have our own outstanding design team. We are uniquely placed to be able to offer our clients a wide array of solutions to best suit their needs in the training sphere. We have an expansive and varied client base across all industries, working with the majority of FTSE 100 companies.
Due to continuous expansion, we’re now looking for a Business Development Executive, with 2-3 years software sales experience, to join our growing Sales Team.
As part of the Omniplex Sales Team, you will nurture our incoming leads and grow them into larger accounts. You will have a hunter mentality, make 50+ calls a day to maximise opportunities and identify new channels to sell in to. You will adopt a consultative approach to fully understand clients’ needs and find the best solutions for them; working alongside our design team in an account management role. The chosen candidate will help us supersede our targets and goals.
To be considered for this role, we would expect you to have:
- Historical evidence of hitting and exceeding targets, and CRM Experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience of selling SaaS solutions
- Experience of making a large volume of calls per day
- Ability to run engaging webinars on eLearning software
- History of meeting clients face to face and being an exhibitor at a trade show
To be considered as a Business Development Executive for Omniplex, you will need to have:
- An understanding of the eLearning industry
- Knowledge around our software solutions, including Articulate 360
- Experience of selling bespoke content development services and LMSs
- History of selling to HR and Learning and Development Teams
- SalesForce and pipeline management experience